Tammie doppleme

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thing 16


I chose to use igoogle as my start page. I chose igoogle because I use a lot of google tools. I use gmail and google calendar everyday. I also use google tasks within my calendar. I will problably keep igoogle as my home page. I love google calendar because I can sync it from my ipad, android phone, and laptop. I can check it from anywhere and any computer. I can also share it with my husband, my children, and other family members. I can set up many calendars on my google calendar. I have a calendar for housework, kids stuff, my school stuff, my hubby's stuff, and other calendars. I have used to-do lists like remember the milk and tooledo. I use google tasks for my to-do lists. Some of the other tools I like was Getting Things Done and stickies.

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment