Tammie doppleme

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thing 13

I tried Google Docs and ZOHO writer. I did not like Zoho writer as much as I like Google docs. I like all the bells and whistle of ZOHO writer. There is a section where a teacher could add equations and such to their paper. I am not a math teacher, but I can see how this could be helpful for a math teacher. I did find Google Docs a bit more user friendly. I like that ZOHO has the capabilities of adding the documents directly to your blog pages. I did have problems doing this, but I am sure that user error. Although either of these apps would be useful I like my Word program better. It could just be that I am happy with the Word program.
Students could use Google Docs in collaborative efforts by uploading a document. The students could then work on the document independently while still working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment